Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel!


Hey everybody it's Reyna!
AND WE HAVE VERY EXCITING NEWS.
After a couple weeks of working on setting this up we are proud to say that...
~
~
~
~
WE HAVE STARTED A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time, and I can't believe this is happening!

Our YouTube channel is called, ''Rainflower8" or you can click *here* to go to it!
So you might be wondering...
how will posting on the RF8 blog/YouTube work?
Here's my plan (that still needs some testing but...)
Rainflower8 Productions YouTube/Blogging Posting Schedule:
(still in testing)
~Keep the same posting schedule on RF8 blog (Wednesdays, and whenever else/ Monday, Friday)
~Post on RF8 YouTube on Saturdays
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soooo yeah! Our YouTube channel is going to have stopmotions, photoshoots (but I'm mainly posting photos on RF8 blog), and other videos! I also really want to try to vlog!
Ok thank you so much for reading this, and make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel! <3
~Reynaxxx

Comments

  1. I have a YouTube channel for my dolls as well! Do you make stop-motions with your dolls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! Yeah I love making stopmotions!
      ~Reynaxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment