The Sister Tag w/ Bella and Lily!

Hey guys!
Bella: Today Lily and I are doing the sister tag!
Lily: Billy is making a blog post!
Bella:...Billy?
Lily: Bella and Lily equals Billy! Get it?...cause it's like both of our... yeah.
Bella: Um.. no thanks.
Lily: #Billyforlifeandforpresident2020!
Bella: Ok...so let's get onto the questions! First of all, here are the rules:
The Sister Tag- Rules!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, and leave a link to their amazing blog
2. Answer the 11 questions given, and have your sister do the same for you. This way we can compare and contrast the two of you.
3. Nominate seven bloggers and have them answer the same eleven questions.
4. Have fun!
Lily: Ok first of all, thank you do Bella from A Doll's Life for nominating us! Make sure to follow her amazing blog *here!* I love
reading her posts, and her photography is amazing!
Bella: Ok now onto the questions!
The Sister Tag Questions!
1. Which of you is older?
Bella: Me! I'm the oldest in the family.
Lily: And I'm actually the youngest, besides Camille who's a Wellie Wisher.
2. What is your favorite thing to do together?
Lily: ...make fun of Rebecca.
Bella: Shhh!
Lily: Ok fine...hmm...we like to go on runs together and bake cookies.
Bella: Yess! Lily has the best chocolate chip cookie recipe!
3. What is your sister's favorite food?
Bella: Lily's is waffles w/ strawberries, blueberries, and whip cream.
Lily: And Bella's is...curly fries?
Bella: Waffle fries!
Lily: As you can tell we like waffles.
Bella: And tic tac toe!
Lily: Yeah that too.
4. What's a character trait in the other that you appreciate?
Lily: Bella is so caring and understanding. She doesn't try to make you feel bad about yourself if you make a mistake. But instead she helps you become a better person and learn from mistakes.
Bella: Lily is good at staying calm. Me and Rebecca sometimes argue because we're polar opposites, but Lily always has the voice of reason and helps us get through it.
5. What's a character trait in each other that you don't appreciate?
Bella: Sometimes Lily doesn't speak up when she should. She lets people (even us sometimes) push her around, which is something we are working on too.
Lily: Sometimes Bella stressed herself out to much! She's like the head of the house and has a lot of responsibilities, but sometimes we need to remind her to relax and that everything will be okay.
6. What's one hobby you have that the other doesn't?
Lily: I sing sometimes, and I'm sort of into fashion. I love animals too, I'm a huge animal person.
Bella: For me just filmmaking in general. I write a lot, and I'm into photography and film.
7. Who keeps a cleaner room?
Bella: Definitely me! I cannon think right or get anything done if my room isn't clean.
Lily: Yeah... tbh I'm not the most organized person but I'm still clean, just a little disorganized.
8. What's the biggest way in which your sister can annoy you?
Lily: When Bella starts stressing the house is never in a great mood bc. we all start stressing!
Bella: When Lily take too long in the shower... yeah that's kind of it haha!
9. Describe each other in three words!
Bella: For Lily, I would say that she's free-spirited, kind, and happy!
Lily: For Bella it's wise, responsible, and fun.
10. How do the two of you differ personality wise?
Lily: I'm more of a... force of nature? I think I'm more of the "go with the flow" type person, while Bella likes having a set plan.
Bella: Yeah that's true. I'm also more booksmart, while Lily is more streetsmart.
11. Why do you love your sister? (C'mon, you know you do!)
Bella: Well I love her because she's my sister, and there is no reason not to! She is always so hopeful and optimistic which really helps keep our family from going insane. (Well going more insane then we already are)
Lily: Bella's like... the cool mom. But even cooler than that.
~~~
Bella: Ok so those were all of the questions!
Lily: Now here are our 7 nominations!
~Nominees~
Thank you Bella for tagging us, and I hope all of the nominees have fun!!
Anyways, we hope you guys had fun reading this and we hope you learned more about us!!
~BellaAnnRenae and Lily-Marie <3

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for tagging me! I'm going to combine it with my Sunshine Blogger Award tag thingy. Zoey and Iasbelle are already counting the minutes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah no problem! I can't wait to read your post!
      ~Reynaxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment