Touring Toronto pt.1

Hey guys! So I just got back from a trip to Toronto to visit my cousins and let me tell you Toronto is
THE MOST AMAZING PLACE EVER!
There is so much diversity, culture, and nature. It's so much fun and I loved it SO MUCH!
So being the photography nerd I am I took SO MANY PHOTOS, and now I'm gonna share them!
Most of these photos were taken on my iPhone 7 camera, since I felt kind of weird carrying a bulky DSLR around. None of these photos were edited at all because I wanted to "preserve the moment" but I did take a couple photos with the Huji app which made them look really cool and retro!😁
First we went to the Bluffs! Toronto has SO MANY BEACHES. Which is really funny considering that there isn't any oceans surrounding it! It's all lakes haha! There were a lot of cliffs and wooded area, perfect for a photoshoot! But I didn't end up bringing a doll along with me to the beaches which low-key kind of sucked.





There was also a dock nearby, so a bunch of boats and tourists were there haha!


Then we went down onto the actual beach!

But then we found a ton of rocks so we didn't end up staying on the sand too long 😂 We climbed the rocks a ton which was low-key terrifying but we went close to the water, and then climbed back up!

That's my cousin... we'll call him Percy because Reyna from PJO didn't have any known cousins 😂

We went back to the bluffs another day, and we found a place we could see the city! 

Lol I thought this was hilarious ↑

On our last day, we went to the CN TOWER! We went really high up because the building is HUGEEE! We went around sunset so we saw Toronto in the day, sunset, and at night!


The CN tower basically consisted of circles, you went around the tower in a full circle so you could see all of Toronto. You could see the lake here too!

Once it became dark, there was so many LIGHTS! It was so pretty. 
Once it got dark, the tower had a ton of lights!
~
Ok so that was a ton of photos right? Well you see, that was just part one! I'll be back in a couple days to show you part 2! On the way to Toronto, we stopped by at Niagara Falls, and I'll share that later!
Ok I hope you enjoyed this blog post!
~Reynaxxx




Comments

  1. I used to live close to toronto and I loved it. Though it tends to get pretty humid.
    What was your favorite part of your trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I agree, but it is a lot cooler than where I live! Hmm... I think my favorite part of the trip was going to the beaches and hanging out with my cousins! That's so cool that you used to live near by! I really love Toronto!
    ~Reynaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, it looks just like the cityscapes from the Flash. Neat post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ah I've never watched the Flash, but I've been wanting too!
      ~Reynaxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment