Tenny, Logan, Z, AND Gabriela are Retiring?!

Hey guys!
I'm so sorry, I know I said my next post would be a photoshoot (which is coming out this Saturday), but I just got an email from AG...
TENNEY GRANT and LOGAN EVERETT are RETIRING!
If you didn't know (which you probably did), Logan was AG's first ever boy doll. Tenney and Logan were released in AG's new contemporary line in 2017. They are retiring after only a year and a half after their debut!
Tragic.
I honestly was not a huge fan of Tenney, some pieces in her collection were really cute and I definitely will be picking some of them out if I have the chance! I thought Logan was cool though, and I'm kind of sad to see him go.
BUT THAT IS NOT ALL...
Z YANG IS RETIRING.
I am actually really upset with this. Z was a doll that gave attention to the AG community- AgTubers, Ag Bloggers, AGIG, etc. and I think that was a mistake. Her collection was so well thought out in my opinion and I'm very upset that they are retiring Z. I never got the chance to buy any of her collection but I've always wanted to! I love her whole collection, and it's so accurate to the items of a stopmotion-er or photographer. I'm really really upset with this decision.
AND THEN...
GABBY MCBRIDE IS RETIRING!
At first, I didn't really like Gabby. There was not enough work put into GOTY 2017, and I was upset that they reused a doll just to have a doll of color- instead of just putting all the effort into a doll of color that AG would any other. But I am going to miss Truly Me 46... not Gabby though. I was actually considering purchasing Gabby because I loved Truly Me 46, but I decided not too because similar Truly Me Dolls were released. Gabriela's collection- in my opinion- was not the best by AG. But I'm still kind of sad to see her go. 
So...
here lies the death of AG's contemporary line.
You will be missed.
BUT WAIT!
With all of this extra space in AG places...
does that mean more dolls are coming out?!?!?!?
Just a thought... hehehe :)
Tell me what you think below! I would love to know everybody's opinions!
Till next time,
~Reynaxxx



Comments