Agnus Rides a Unicorn! (Photoshoot)

Hi Friends!
Recently my region has been getting a bunch of rain. I'm pretty sure it's because of all of the 4th of July fireworks in the air (click *here* to read my 4th Of July blog post!), and the air just needed to... restart, by cleaning itself. After the rain Hylla and I went outside in our rainboots (me in my dad's clunky gardening shoes!) and I was too chicken to bring an AG doll. But as I looked over to my desk I saw this Despicable Me 3 McDonalds toy, so I was like- why not? Without further ado, I give you: Agnus Rides a Unicorn!























Comments

  1. Hey guys! Sorry this post was kind of ended abruptly, I was using an IPad to publish this, and for some reason it didn't let me scroll through my whole draft. :( But I hope you enjoyed this anyways! As always, please do not use my photos without asking. You can contact me through my business email or the comments. :)
    ~Reynaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I really like the picture of the red flower towards the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love these flowers too! They grow every year in our front yard, and I absolutely adore them!

      Delete

Post a Comment