Luciana Vega- GOTY 2018 First-look!

Hey guys! I can't believe it's already 2018! A new year means..
~
~
~
A NEW GIRL OF THE YEAR!
Sadly we had to say goodbye to Gabriella McBride, but you can take a look at my first-look of her at the beginning of 2017 right *here!*
Anyways... let's meet Luciana!
*Gasp!* She's gorgeous. This is love at first sight. I love her! Her meet outfit is so cute, I would definitely wear something like that! And I love her purple streak! Her skin tone is really gorgeous. 
This is Luciana's space suit! It's so cool! It looks very accurate. It retails for $75 which to me seems really expensive. This item is only available for AG rewards members through July 31st I believe. It includes a booklet on how space suits work as well! This would be so cute for stopmotions/ photoshoots!
Next up is Luciana's Stellar Space outfit! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OH MY COWS POTATOES. It's so cute! I would wear this too! I love the NASA jacket and the canvas shoes! The shirt seems similar to something from Julie's collection, I think her old meet outfit? The shorts are super cute. This retails for $34, so I think I will definitely consider purchasing this!
Luciana's Mars Habitat! This is her big ticket item! It is soooo cool!!! Like... I wish it was my Mars Habitat! It retails for $350 which is quite expensive... but it does seem to come with a lot of accessories! 
Here are my overall thoughts on Luciana:
I LOVE HER. She is so cute, and I am happy that AG did a STEM based GOTY! Haha I think I predicted it guys! If you read my review on Gabriella, you could see that I said that I wished they did a STEM based doll- and Ta-da! I'm so proud of AG for finally making a doll like Luciana, and I hope I might be able to purchase her!!?? (Fingers crossed haha!) She is just sooooo cute!
Thank you so much for reading this quick blog post!
~Reynaxxx


Comments

  1. I think the Mars Hab is also really cool, but it's hard to stop-motion in a space that small.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it seems really cool to me too! Maybe for more of a background prop??? That stinks, but I really love the idea!
      ~Reynaxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment