The Sunshine Blogger Award!

Hey guys! So, I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Bella from A Doll's Life! Thank you so much for nominating me! ♥ I did interview Bella once for my AGCC series, you can read that *here!* Thank you again Bella, and I'm so sorry that it took me so long to answer these questions!
Ok so here are the rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award: 
  Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer 11 questions, ask 11 questions
3. Nominate 11 people
4. Let the nominees know
Ok! So first for answering my questions...
Question Answers:
1. What's your favorite color?
Lilac and yellow! (But not together though)
2. Cats or dogs?
Depends what type of cat vs. what type of dog. I like Pomeranian dogs, but Bengal kitties are so cute!
3. What's your dream camera?
The Canon EOS 80D!
4. If you could choose to get any doll for free who would it be?
Hmmm.. the doll I would pick is Caroline, but she's archived! A non archived doll would be Tenney or #44! Lol I like too many dolls haha!
5. If you could bring a doll back from the archives who would it be?
Definitely Caroline! I don't see why they archived her in the first place haha! I love her story and she's so pretty!
6. What's your favorite book?
Non AG book would be "Cress'' by Marissa Meyers, it's the third book in the Lunar Chronicles!
AG book would probably be the first Rebecca book, but I haven't read an AG book since I was younger!
7. Who is your biggest inspiration?
Ok I have a few. My biggest inspiration just in life in general is my older sister (Hylla), because she always does the right thing and knows what's right and what isn't. For photography I really like Rockstar13Studios (AG and non AG), and Brandon Woelfel. I really like his creativity and style. I also really look up to Casey Neistat.
8. What do you think of the new costum line?
I think it's cool, but I wish they kept the dolls the same so we can costomize dolls on our own as well. I also wish there was more variation to represent everbody. 
9. What's your favorite food?
um I like food. Do I have a favorite? Ok I love pasta and sushi. And cookies. Hehe.
10. Do you like being inside or outside better?
Depends! I think outside though, because nature is really beautiful and there is always so much to do. 
11. If you could live anywhere else in the world where would you want to live?
California! I've always wanted to visit there. There are so much creative energy and people in California, and it's so inspiring!
Those were all such good questions! Thank you Bella!
Nominees Questions:
1. Who was your first doll, and would you recommend her?
2. Do you have any advice to new bloggers?
3. What year and date did you start your blog?
4. Where is your dream vacation spot?
5. How do you plan blogposts?
6. What are your favorite blogs to read?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. What type of music do you like to listen to?
9. What made you want to start a blog?
10. What is your biggest photography tip?
11. The most important question of all... YANNY OR LAUREL?
(If your not into AG, answer this instead of question 1:
*What was the best birthday present you've ever recieved?)
Lol sorry I just had to!
Ok so now onto the nominees:
Nominations:
Ok I hope I did that right haha!
Anyways, thank you again Bella for nominating me! I have a couple more awards that I need to catch up on, which I will post in the near future! I look forward to reading all of the nominees answers!
Thanks for reading and until next time!
~Reynaxxx

Comments

  1. Thanks for answering all the questions! :) It was fun to read them
    <3Katherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for nominating me!!! I'm happy you enjoyed!
      ~Reynaxxx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for nominating me!!! I've never been tagged or anything so thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yipee! I can't wait to read your answers!

      Delete

Post a Comment