Vacation Packing!

Hello! So... I'm going on a trip sometime soon! It's a surprise though... hehehe. Ok so I was going about packing, and I thought I would bring you guys with me!
I'm going to be bringing Lily, and I'm packing for about a week long trip.
So here is everything I need to pack:
~One casual outfit (pants and a shirt)
~A jacket
~One fancier outfit (a dress or skirt)
~1-2 pairs of shoes
~Props?!
~Camera/lense
~SD card
~Camera battery (charged)
~Camera charger
I have a different suitcase for my things (oh yeah, I gotta pack stuff for me too... forgot about that. :P) but I'm going to be keeping stuff I want with me during the drive there in this Vera Bradley backpack!
(If you think I was extra enough to pin my backpack to my wall just to get faerie lights in the photo... you are absolutely right.)
It has a ton of room, so I can easily fit in a doll and a bunch of other stuff. 
Ok so now onto the stuff I'm packing in my bag!

So for the drive there, I want to make sure Lily is dressed nicely incase there are any pretty places where we stop to take photos. But, I also wanted to make sure that she is in an outfit that is easy to put her in and out of my backpack, and won't take up as much space as a say, poofy dress would. 
Lily's outfit:
American Girl mix and match sweater (lol sorry I forget the original name, but it's part of the mix and match collection)
Lea's Bahia outfit shorts
Western plaid outfit boots (I think the outfit is archived though)
I'm low key really proud of her hair, I just learned how to french braid and my first attempt was for this photoshoot: Scents of Summer AGPS
This time I tried doing the pigtail french braids, and they turned out pretty nice! The good this about this style is that once you take it out, you're left with nice beach curls that don't require much effort to style.
Ok now for the clothes I'm bringing! I really don't need to bring too much. a lot of these I can mix and match to bring different outfits.
So I'm bringing:
Lea's Bahia outfit shirt
This flower skirt that's retired, I don't remember the outfit name though :/
An AGP Washington D.C shirt (I made a blog post about this trip too!: "Washington D.C AGP Trip!"
And I'm bringing blue ankle boots.
I packed everything into a box, along with some hair supplies like a spray bottle filled with water, a hairbrush, and some hairties. 
Next onto my camera! I almost use my regular kit 18-55mm lense, (I wanna try out the 50 mm 1.8 though  *wink wink*) so I have that attached to my Canon Rebel EOS t6, and inside is a cleared memory card and charged battery. I have to bring my charger along too!
Yep I know this looks kind of messy, but it's not I promise. 
So after that I added in my journal so I can pass time in the car. Oh! And I packed in some earbuds. 
Ok I think that's all... I might bring some snacks with me but I'm not sure just yet. 
Did I forget anything?
Anyways, thanks for reading this blog post! Do any of you have any summer plans? 
~Reynaxxx







Comments

  1. I love seeing what other people pack for vacation. We might go camping for a week in July, so I'm already setting aside a series of books I won't read so I have something new to read for the trip. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Ahh camping seems like so much fun! That's smart! I can't read on car rides cause I get sick... but I listen to audiobooks!
      ~Reynaxxx

      Delete
  2. Hope you have fun on your trip!
    <3Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment